Tuesday, April 28, 2015

LIP SYNC BATTLE (QUICK IDEA SERIES) 4 OF 4

LIP SYNC BATTLE

I got this idea from the SYNC IN - ONE DAY WEEKENDS website, and I even copied their idea for an advertisement - here is my version: 


  • Basically its like karaoke, but you don't actually sing - you lip-sync along with your chosen song. I pre-selected the songs (to ensure appropriateness) and brought about 20 songs and they took turns signing up for their picks. I did about 1/2 popular songs and 1/2 disney movie songs. They repeated some in the second round. Some girls did duets (even if the song wasn't a duet). 

    Here are the songs I used - they could sign up for 1 song per round, and we did 2 rounds:

    DISNEY/MUSICALS
    “LET IT GO” (FROZEN- DEMI LOVATO POP VERSION) _____________________
    “LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOR” DUET (FROZEN) _____________________
    “A WHOLE NEW WORLD” DUET (ALADDIN) _____________________
    “PART OF YOUR WORLD” (LITTLE MERMAID) _____________________
    “COLORS OF THE WIND” (POCHAHONTAS) ____________________
     “I’LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU” (MULAN)_____________________
    “POPULAR” (WICKED THE MUSICAL) _____________________
    MODERN (2000’S TO PRESENT)
    “IF I DIE YOUNG” (THE BAND PERRY) _____________________
    “CALL ME MAYBE” (CARLY RAE JEPSON) _____________________
    “YOU BELONG WITH ME” (TAYLOR SWIFT) _____________________
    “BREAKAWAY” (KELLY CLARKSON) _____________________
    “SINCE U BEEN GONE” (KELLY CLARKSON) _____________________
    “SOMETHING ‘BOUT LOVE” (DAVID ARCHULETA) _____________________
    “ROAR” (KATY PERRY) ____________________
    “I WILL WAIT” - (MUMFORD & SONS) ____________________
    “GOOD TIME” DUET (OWL CITY)_____________________
    “HEY THERE DELILAH” (PLAIN WHITE T’S) _____________________
    “BRAVE” (SARA BAREILLES) _____________________


    The Disney movie songs actually turned out much better because they could sort of act along with them. If I ever do this again I would do more Disney and less pop. They really preferred the Disney songs (and most knew all the words).













1 comment: