Thursday, July 18, 2013

Girls camp treats

Our yw have girls camp this week and I wasn't able to go :( , but I wanted to let the girls know I was thinking about them.

My husband is going up for Bishopric night tonight, so I made some treats for the young women. Last year I made cookies, but this year we have one girl with a serious gluten allergy. So, while I could have made two separate kinds of cookies, I thought I'd keep it simple this year. I bought a variety of Skittles (which are gluten-free) -one for each girl...


 - and put their name and a message on each one...



If you don't want to (or can't) send candy to camp, here is another idea that goes along with this year's theme that I saw on the She's crafty blog - its socks!:

Click on this photo to go to the She's Crafty blog

No comments:

Post a Comment