Monday, December 10, 2012

Beehive Ornaments

In response to requests to purchase my hand painted Beehive ornaments, I've started making and selling them in my Etsy store. They are great for Christmas gifts, thank you gifts for Beehive leaders / class presidency members, and gifts for Honor Bee bead recipients. Check out my Etsy shop!

BEEHIVE ORNAMENTS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE IN MY ETSY STORE HERE

I will be adding new items over the next few week, including special items for Mia Maids and Laurels as well.
ornament
ornament with bow


Table toppers 
gift bag decoration







3 comments:

  1. We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right. See the link below for more info.


    #time
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I learn how to make these? So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog.I thought it was great.. Hope you have a great day. God bless.

    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete